Sunday, 29 September 2013

keep my eyes above the waves

Gift 15*:   This was the first song that played when I walked into the sanctuary this morning.



* I listed two #13s

Gift 16:  Two weeks ago had a really awesome night out with colleagues from work.  One of the best nights in Princeton to date.

Gift 17: I thought that our TV died two weeks ago.  I know.. silly... but during deployment tv gives me noise in the house and distraction.  I've become a little big addicted to The Good Wife.  I love Julianna Margulies.  14 seasons of ER got me through the last deployment.  I digress. . .  I tried turning the TV on and NOTHING.  Blegh. (Philip and I have had really bad luck with TVs. . .) I was stressed about having to ship it for repair, etc. etc.  I was ready to package it up and had read online what I needed to do etc. etc.  and then realized that I had hit a toggle switch on the bottom of the screen which is why the power button wasn't working.  Such a relief.  It's the little things. . . 

Gift 18:  got to have an awesome heart-to-heart with my brother-in-law David today.  I miss him.

No comments: