120 in the shade
This is hot too. . .
my handsome husband (the phrase "dressed to kill" takes on a whole new meaning when in uniform I suppose. . .)
Proud wife moment: earlier in the week Philip was coined by a colonel who came through and told him that "within the first 30 minutes of meeting [Philip] [the Col.] knew that Philip was an excellent leader". Yup, that's my husband. Entrusted to manage over 1.5 billion dollars of government assets in the last year. Wow.
Tonight's task was packing suitcase. I finally sorted out what clothes/textbooks I'm taking to MN, what I'm shipping to DC, and what will come in the household shipment that I can live w/o until Dec or Jan. I moved all of my clothes out of the bedroom closet and moved all of Philip's wardrobe back in. I packed his "DC" suitcase AND made a pile of clothes for him to pack for the cruise we're planning on taking in October. It's 12:44 am. I really should be in bed.
I cannot believe I will drive to Norwich for the last time today. I'm curious when will it hit me that today will be my last day at the clinic. Permenantly.
I'm wondering when it'll hit me that I'm not actually coming back to England. I think I'll feel like I'm just on vacation while I'm in MN. DC will just be surreal. I estimate by mid/late September I'll be feeling like it's time to come back "home".
I'm really going to miss this place.


1 comment:
So I was going to leave a witty comment about life skills for Philip, not sure how he missed suitcase packing instructions with the hundred times he saw us packing but so glad you're there to keep him looking "hot" in and out of uniform.
Post a Comment