Monday, 21 March 2011

business trip

my husband's "business trips" often bring him some less-than-desirable locations. . . a couple of weeks ago he struck gold though.  he got to go to CO.  the trip was busy but he was able to finagle some time to see his dad, brother and spend a day hiking with his mom.  i was so glad they got some time together.

ahhh. . . colorado. . .

Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to live in one place.  If we were to "settle" right now, we'd likely call Colorado home (though I'm definitely loving the east coast - cost of living notsomuch, but the culture and opportunities are hard to beat). There are several great  work options in CO (a few ED treatment options Denver, Boulder or Ft. Collins that would be absolutely ideal positions)  The weather is perfect. What Philip would do w/o the military, we can't quite put our finger on yet (real estate guru?), but the truth is as much as I can fantasize about not having to move every 2-3 years. . . I can only really stick with the thought for about 5 minutes because it has become a concept I've so far removed myself from.  I've had this transitory mindset long enough that I can't picture myself living in one place for the next 50 years.  But some day, God willing, our military service will be complete and we will have to choose one place to live.

I think this would be a great view. . .

No comments: