Monday, 18 May 2009

Two years ago my life changed. Forever.


Today is our second wedding anniversary. Philip and I sat and watched our wedding DVD today. I am still moved and challenged each time I hear Pastor Dave's message and charge to each of us in our marriage. He was right - the last two years have not been without challenges and trials but we have had the incredible opportunity to traverse them hand-in-hand.

3 comments:

Laura said...

We were just remembering two years ago ourselves. We're so proud of the two of you and very excited to see you on Saturday. We didn't get a card in the mail to you but we'll bring you hugs in person instead.

cpearson said...

Such a cute couple you were....and are! Happy Anniversary! It was fun to see wedding photos again. I agree - Pastor Dave's message was excellent.

Randi said...

Happy belated Anniversary! I can't believe that was 2 years ago already. May you have many more beautiful years and memories together!