We left for Sioux Center, Iowa to deliver Josh to college at noon on Friday. He has a classmate attending school there whose parents have become really good friends of my parents so we all went down together (it's about three and a half hours from my parents' house in Minnesota). I cried just as much as Tracey (Mackenzie's mom). Pathetic, huh? Of course I saw my mom dab her eyes all of one time during one of the convocation worship services. My little baby is all growed up.
Josh is attending Dordt College. It's a private Reform Christian school that has an excellent engineering program (it's hard to find a really strong engineering program in a private school that is truly unapologetically Christian - not just associated with some denomination). I am so excited that he has the opportunity to grow in a community that is really going to foster the growth of his faith in the next four years. 
Pearsons & McCoys
No comments:
Post a Comment