Here's what's on tap for the next couple of days:
1. Final supervision session for school tomorrow. My clinical supervisor will sign my final eval tomorrow. I'll fax it to Germany and then I'm DONE (technically commencement was last weekend, but I'm declaring graduation tomorrow because I'm actually finished with all requirements at that point)
2. I'm celebrating graduation by going over to a dear friend and former co-workers house to enjoy a night of girl movies and s'mores.
3. This weekend (and possibly next week) I'm "playing mom" to four sweet girls in our neighborhood. If you can, please say a prayer that we can get childcare worked out within the next 12 hours during the day while I'm at work next week so that it works for Ken & Laurieanne to to be able to go to Ken's conference in Germany together. As of right now the plan is that I will sleep there with the girls at night and we're trying to sort out arrangements for while I'm at work. I told Bodes that if I need to take time off from work, I'm more than happy to (just pray that work will be gracious and understanding if I tell them that need to do that). Please Lord help us to find someone tonight to help take care of the girls next week! I want so much for them to be able to have some desperately needed time away together.
I'm sad Philip can't be here. He is too. It would be really fun to "play parents" together (we did that one other time for Bodes when Ken was deployed during the pregnancy and Laurieanne needed to go into the hospital for a couple nights). I'll see how this working single mom gig goes. . . ;)
Thursday, 13 May 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
My guess is you'll be tired but the girls will be happy
Post a Comment