I'm back in my corner of the world this evening. Philip and I counted ourselves incredibly blessed to have a few unexpected days together after his grandma's funeral. We had a wonderful time turning back time and reminiscing about the various chapters of our relationship that we had experienced in Minnesota. 
We had the privilidge of staying at the absolutely incredible home of one of my NWC professors. It was wonderful to see her and her family and we were blessed beyond words by their hospitality. We had thought about staying at the ever posh St. Paul Hotel like we did before we left for our honeymoon but, really, staying at Cimburas was even nicer!
We took a walk down memory lane on Friday. . .
2 comments:
AHHH!! So glad you got a surprise visit with one another. Aren't those so sweet?? Death is awful, but so glad you got to be with your honey for a couple of days.
Hi Joy,
I liked the title of your post. And guess what? You get to decide if you will be content, or be miserable, in your "corner of the world" these next weeks. I have a hunch you will choose the former, as you settle into a healthy routine for yourself, and as you "bloom where you are planted." So glad we could spend a few hours with you this past weekend.
Post a Comment