I walked through the door at 9:15 tonight. I tossed the keys in their rightful place in the shelf by the door and slipped off the pair of bronze ballet flats I had been wearing since I bounced out the door early this morning. I sighed and smiled. I was definitely on a work buzz. I reveled in the joy of my work and thought for the bazillionth time "I'm so glad that I get to do what I love." I'm blessed. I had a long, jam-packed day but it was absolutely wonderful. Those are my favorite kind of days.
My bubble was just burst. I was talking on the phone to my mum and decided to just double check ticket prices for my ticket home (I'm waiting for the go-ahead from Philip to book the ticket as the poor guy has been trying desperately to squeeze time out of his insane, draining schedule to confirm if we have to cover the cost of my relocation back to the US or if the military will take care of it since I'm going back "for good"). Ugh. The ticket has soared by several hundred dollars in price. SO FRUSTRATING. At this rate, I maybe could have afforded to go back earlier for the weddings and to have extra family time. Boo. PRAYING praying praying that military will book or reimburse for a ticket so that we don't have to pay an exhorbaitant fee for me to be back on time for the wedding on the 14 Aug. I'm going to be crushed if it turns out that I end up missing my brother before he goes to school on the 12th too. Not cool.
Trust is the name of the game, right? It will work out it will work out it will work out. . .
Tuesday, 13 July 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
sorry about the ticket stuff, and people think international travel is glamorous-it's just plain work putting it all together. Sad that you won't be in the UK when we're there but trusting that we'll see you before the year is out.
Post a Comment