Thursday, 22 December 2011

I get by with a little help from my friends

Those were the song lyrics that were going through my head last Saturday night.  Philip and I invited a few of my classmates + significant others (as many as would fit in the house) over for a night of merriment and cheer.  It was such a wonderful night.  A great chance to let loose and laugh [A LOT] after what was a fairly heinous semester.


the employed-by-the-government husbands comparing notes about surviving the semester as our poor spouses



Les was very excited to get the cork off of the vino bottle ;)


Julia. An answer to prayer.  Literally. 



 Woebegone:  Second Year



There may or may not have been a great deal of intoxication going on in this picture. 



We're a pretty good team (not at games - I don't do teams. . . but in life - he's the best) 




WE SURVIVED BABY!!!!!!

I couldn't have done it w/o him.

1 comment:

cpearson said...

Congratulations to you Joy, and that great man of yours, and all your comrades!! Enjoy your break!