After a very special time with family in MN, Philip and I are back in DC. I didn't realize how exhausted I was until we got to the USO club in Minneapolis and within 5 minutes of being in the room I was crashed asleep on Philip's lap. It was an exhausting trip but one I am so grateful that we had the chance to take.
Tomorrow I need to devote my whole day to pulling the paper together. I have two appointments at the writing center on campus to get feedback/proof reading this week --- so excited to have it TURNED IN on Friday. I'm not sure how good I'll be about blogging this week but photo challenge will resume tomorrow :)
Sunday, 28 November 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Glad to hear you arrived back at your new home safely. I can believe you both are very tired. It will feel good for you to get back into your routine again. We were so happy to have you here - wish it could have been a bit more relaxing for you. Much love to you both.........
Post a Comment